Tuesday 3 September 2013

BookFace: Cut-price at National Bookstore (Philippines) - Part 1

Another set of books written by my favorite British writer, JEFFREY ARCHER. Only Time Will Tell is the first book in the Clifton Chronicles - a new series about the story of a family across generations and oceans, from heartbreak to triumph...I haven't read this book but hopefully, I need to grab the rest of the copies of the series before I could embark myself in the epic tale of Harry Clifton. 

And Thereby Hangs a Tale and The New Collected Short Stories are all excellent collection of short stories of Archer. I enjoyed the latter, while the former were extracted from his three previous published collection of stories...

All of these books were 70% discounted, courtesy of National Book Store! 
Book sale ends on 8 September 2013.  

No comments: