Thursday, 26 July 2012
3. What do you like to do when you're not writing? Eating out, cooking, going to film festivals, watching movies, drinking tea, cuddling my cat.
4. What does your family think of your writing? Most of them don't speak or understand English (I'm originally from Belgium and my native language is Dutch), so they can't read my books. But I get weird questions such as: "Why does a sweet girl like you write horror books? Why don't you write a romantic comedy?"
8. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? Happy.
9. Who is your favourite author (s)? Daph Nobody, Michel Houellebecq, Carol Drinkwater, John Saul, and Jack Ketchum.
10. If you are recommending one of your latest books to a friend - how would you describe it? A Good Man is a dark comedy with a few horror elements. I could best describe it as American Psycho with a vampire. Some people have also compared it to the TV-series Dexter. It's a fun and moving story and it turns the vampire myth completely on its head. It's not the kind of vampire story you've seen before and if you think you know how things will turn out, then think again.
THANK YOU very much for sharing your passion in story-telling. I am sure this post will give you more men fans out there! Indeed, I am looking forward to get a free copy of your latest e-book and have it reviewed here in my blogsite. What do you think Vanessa? By the way, I love Belgian chocolates!