Monday 11 April 2011

WBN 2011 Read-Release Challenge Part 2

I STARTED THIS PERSONAL CHALLENGE in March after the World Book Night launched on 5 March 2011. This is a commitment to read and release books every month. My first release was the book written by Candy Gourlay, Tall Story and a reader from the Philippines won the two paperback copies of Tall Story with an inclusion of a bookplate. For details, CLICK HERE.The releases are recorded using BookCrossing ten-digit tracking system.

For this month of April 2011, Im releasing one of the short stories' collections of Jeffrey Archer, entitled Cat O'Nine Tales. It is a hardcover which contains 12 stories, including drawings by Ronald Searle. The difference for this month's release is that I personally given this book as a bday present to a friend from Nigeria who just started her PhD programme at my university in Northern Ireland. Since it is a gift, my friend can keep it or she can release or pass it to her friends.

Note: Jeffrey Archer is one of my fav British authors. I really enjoyed these short stories which reminded me that MONEY is the root of all evils but it also serves as an inspiration for people to change their lives for the better. Majority of these stories were came to Jeff during his two years imprisonment. My review will follow very soon!

No comments: