Monday 11 January 2010

The Shadow of the wind... witty and full of words of wisdom


Presents are made for the pleasure of who gives them, not for the merits of who receives them.


...but sometimes one feels freer speaking to a stranger than to people one knows... probably because a stranger sees us the way we are, not as he wishes to think we are.


All the remains in my memory is the touch of her lips and, when I half opened my eyes, the secret oath I carried with me on my skin and I would remember all the days of my life

Daniel became obsessed with the true identity of the author - his everlasting love to Penelope. He was drawn to Julian's life that led him to the shadows of Julian's past and present. Discovering Julian Carax persona, Daniel also discovered his own demons and to fight for his love to Bea!



No comments: